Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Catching up: Some Mindy Lacefield-inspired art

I've been so remiss in posting to this blog, mostly because Facebook is so right there and easy. But I do want to maintain this art blog better, and I think I've figured out a way to more consistently post regularly by linking my two favorite art sharing mediums: Facebook and Blogger.


But before that, let me catch up with some posts highlighting my favorite art endeavors over the past year. It's interesting to look back and see the directions I've taken or certain areas I've evolved. But one thing is clear: I love creating art! I just wish I had more time!


Here are a couple of pieces I started in a Mindy Lacefield workshop at Art & Soul last year in Kansas City, the last year that conference was held there. Theses are 12x12 on wood panels.




No comments: