Saturday, June 10, 2006

Where does the time go?

Saturday is almost over and I'm left wondering where the heck the time went!

Didn't get any art done today. That could be because my husband and I slept until noon. We were shocked we slept so late and impressed the kids didn't wake us before then! We needed to sleep. Both of us are fighting sore throats.

Then we started our usual Saturday routine: going to our favorite Mexican restaurant. The kids look forward to that almost as much as we do. Then we had to go to the mall so I could get some undergarments on sale at one of my favorite stores and we also bought a couple of movies from a store going out of business (60 percent off!) and a bathing suit and some sandals for the girls.

Then we headed off to Target to get some swimtrunks and shorts for our son, who's leaving for church camp for five days tomorrow. We also got some father's day goodies and a plunger!

After that, it was home, where I did a load of laundry, fixed some dinner for the children, and went out back and played catch with our son as the girls played in the kiddie pool. Then I got the girls ready for bed, my son in the shower and he and dad then watched some TV while I packed his duffle bag for camp.

Now our boy is in bed, I'm typing this note and my husband's in his office. No time for art today! It's after 11 p.m. and I think dad and I are going to go to bed and watch some Johnny Carson DVDs.

The ATC above is an Artist Trading Card I did recently for a Jammin' Jamaica swap. Doesn't Jamaica sound lovely right now?

No comments: